by Sid Cervarich, Vice President of Sales at HRCT
Just like any other form of communication technology, business telephones evolve and improve with innovation. How can you know if your business telephone system is nearly obsolete? Here are some things to consider.
8 Reasons To Upgrade Your Business Telephone System
- If you go online and compare your current business phone system with the new business phone systems, and find that you are lacking important features, it may be time to upgrade.
- Does your current phone system allow you to easily add new users? It is important that your phone system is able to grow with your business.
- Is your phone system having network congestion? Over time as your business grows, often so does the number of incoming and outgoing calls. Make sure your current phone system is able to support the rising number of calls.
- Consider if a new phone system will help you cut costs in the long run by using your online network that you already need for email and data transferring. With technology called VoIP, or voice service over the internet, there are ways to reduce costs such as when transporting calls among branches.
- If your business has multiple locations, can your current phone system transfer calls to the other sites with a push of a button? Your phone system should be able to administer extensions to multiple locations and offer multi-office support.
- If your business has field workers, i.e. sales people, etc., the ability to easily connect to mobile devices is important. When a customer calls you should be able to transfer them to mobile phones without reciting a cell phone number.
- Is your business moving to a new location? When a business moves locations that is the perfect time to upgrade your current phone system. It can save on convenience and cost, and you won’t have to have downtime between when the current system is uninstalled and the new system is installed.
- Can your current phone system track and monitor calls? If your business has an inside sales team, this feature will assist you in quantifying and evaluating services wildstar gold.
If your company is considering upgrading to a new phone system, you will need to consider whether a hosted phone system or an on-premise phone system is better for your company.
Things to consider when choosing between systems:
- Your company’s size
- Security needs
- IT outsourcing
HRCT can discuss your business’s needs and recommend a phone system that will better suit your business.
Call today. (757) 399-3350
Hampton Roads Communication Technologies (HRCT) provides quality business telecommunications solutions, like business telephone solutions, to companies and organizations throughout Hampton Roads, south into the Outer Banks of North Carolina, the Mid-Atlantic and the United States. HRCT keeps your company connected with 24/7 emergency service.
Posted by Sid Cervarich, Vice President of Sales at HRCT. Sid has over 30 years of sales and implementation experience exclusively within the greater Hampton Roads area. His range of experience includes governmental as well as commercial solutions. His preference is to provide a consultative teamwork approach to solving customer requirements.
Hampton Roads Communication Technologies (HRCT) provides quality business telecommunications solutions, like business telephones to companies and organizations throughout the United States, Mid-Atlantic and the Hampton Roads Virginia cities of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News and Hampton, north into Williamsburg and south into the Outer Banks of North Carolina. HRCT keeps your company connected.
Call today. (757) 399-3350
Sources: windstreambusiness.com alltechnologynow.com Photo courtesy of wixphoto.com chance agrella