Call Now for Cloud Computing Services (757) 399-3350
HRCT can help you find the best cloud services for your business.
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is accessing programs and data storage securely through the internet. While many people associate cloud computing with data storage, cloud computing offers much more. It can take the place of on-site servers, programs, applications and licensing. Various companies provide different menus of cloud services from storage to online-based software.
What are the benefits of cloud computing?
- Cloud computing offers the ability to log-in and access data, files and applications anywhere you go. You can access important business information on a variety of devices whether you are at home, at work or traveling. As long as you have an internet connection, your programs and files are at your fingertips.
- Cloud computing removes the bulk. You no longer need to store large equipment like servers at your business. It also saves the need and money to increase your local server capacity.
- When you choose application-based cloud computing, it removes the constant need to add new licenses to software when new employees are hired or upgrade old versions of software.
- With cloud computing you can enjoy the flexibility of only paying for what you need when you need it. Increase and decrease your capacity as your business needs grow or shrink.
Get your business in the cloud by calling (757) 399-3350
Security and Cloud Computing
Cloud computing provides you the ability to customize access to certain files and programs with separate secure log-ins for your employees. HRCT understands the importance of safeguarding your business data. We provide high-level encryption and we implement security measures to keep your data secure in the cloud.
Offsite Data Storage
Backing up your important business files and programs to the cloud is essential in ensuring the day-to-day function of your business. It protects against a server crash, a fire, theft, or an act of nature, such as hurricane or flood. These can wreak havoc on your business. With cloud computing, your files would be safe in the cloud. Anytime something is stored in the cloud, it is duplicated so that it can be accessed even if a server breaks down. This ensures that your data storage is protected and always available.
HRCT offers a menu of cloud services to suit your businesses needs from data storage to hosted programs and applications. Contact HRCT at (757) 399-3350 to find out which cloud-based solutions are right for your business.
HRCT offers cloud services for your business and can help your business embrace the benefits of cloud computing. For more information on HRCT’s cloud-based services, complete IT Support services and cloud-based telephone systems, click on the links below.
- IT Support Services
- An Introduction to Cloud Computing
- OneDrive For Business (formerly SkyDrive Pro)
- Disaster Proof your Business with Data Backup
- Cloud-Based Telephone Systems
Contact HRCT and get your business in the cloud. Call (757) 399-3350
HRCT offers IT services, including cloud computing, managed services, virtualization, data backup, virus protection and more!
Hampton Roads Communication Technologies (HRCT) provides quality business telecommunications solutions, like computer and IT support and managed service agreements to companies and organizations throughout the United States, Mid-Atlantic and the Hampton Roads Virginia cities of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News and Hampton, north into Williamsburg and south into the Outer Banks of North Carolina. HRCT keeps your company connected with 24/7 emergency service.
Call today (757) 399-3350
Photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net pakorn