CUI Security and NIST SP 800-171 Compliance
Does your company supply products within the supply chains for the Department of Defense (DOD)?
• • • • • •
If the answer is yes, then your company must ensure adequate security by implementing NIST SP 800-171. This is part of the process for ensuring compliance with DFARS clause 252.204-7012.
HRCT is here to help with a FREE Security Risk Assessment and Onsite Consultation.
HRCT will help your business become SP NIST 800-171 compliant on Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and Covered Defense Information (CDI) with effective CUI security, so you can continue to do business with federal agencies without penalty.
There are basic and derived security requirements that your company needs to keep government agency contracts.
Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) for government contractors
Covered Defense Information (CDI) for Department of Defense specific contractors
Services HRCT will provide to comply with NIST SP 800-171:
– A Security Risk Assessment
– Isolated storage and security moves CUI or CDI into its own security domain to comply with NIST SP 800-171 in a cost-effective way.
– Encryption and cutting-edge security protects data.
– Access control including secure log-ins, authentication and limited access provides authorization only to those with authority to access CUI or CDI.
– Tracking and auditing provides efficient incident response and prevention.
– Maintenance of computer and IT systems keeps IT systems up-to-date and secure to reduce threats.
– Managed services for risk assessment includes monitoring, alerting and prevention.
– And more!
For a full NIST SP 800-171 compliance checklist HRCT will follow to make your business compliant, click here to visit nist.gov.
Without the proper security measures in place, your company could lose government contracts. Make sure your business becomes NIST SP 800-171 compliant by contracting HRCT.
Call (757) 399-3350
Why use HRCT for NIST IT Security?
HRCT is a trusted Hampton Roads IT and telecommunications provider, helping satisfied customers for over 30 years. We are a 5-star Google-rated provider.
Ready to become NIST SP 800-171 compliant?
For information about CUI and CDI Security and NIST SP 800-171 Compliance, contact a HRCT Specialist today!
Call (757) 399-3350
or fill out the form
Call (757) 399-3350 to speak with a HRCT Security Specialist!
HRCT is a professional business telephone, computer and IT company with over 30 years of serving customers throughout the United States, Mid-Atlantic Region, Hampton Roads Virginia, north into Williamsburg and south into the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Our main focus is on business communications, using the most up-to-date technology to keep our clients connected to their customers. HRCT clients are more productive, so they get a better return-on-investment from their communication systems.
Photo courtesy of: freedigitalphotos.net hyena-reality