Click the banner below to learn more about Office 365.
Office 365 Enterprise E3 includes:
Familiar Office tools
- Office Suite: Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype for Business and Access
- Office on PCs, tablets, and phones
Plus these online services
- Email and calendars
- Advanced email
- Document and email access control
- Online conferencing
- Instant messaging and Skype connectivity
- File storage and sharing
- Team sites
- Yammer Corporate social network
- Office Online: Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from any modern browser.
- Enterprise management of apps
- Search and discovery
- Corporate video portal
- Voicemail integration (Unified Messaging)
- Advanced compliance tools
- Self-service Business Intelligence in Excel
- Apps for Office and SharePoint
All Office 365 Enterprise plans include:
- Up to date
- Active Directory integration
Office 365 onboarding service
- Office 365 FastTrack
For help with Microsoft Office 365 for your business or for a demo, contact Eric O. Schueler, Senior V.P. of Information Technology. (757) 399-3350
Eric O. Schueler, A+, MCP, MCSE, MCTS, CSSA, ACSP – Senior V.P. of Information Technology at HRCT. Eric has been in the business of providing IT and consulting for small and medium business for more than 15 years.
Hampton Roads Communication Technologies (HRCT) provides quality business telecommunications solutions, like Microsoft Lync and Office 365, computer and IT support and managed service agreements to companies and organizations throughout the United States, Mid-Atlantic and the Hampton Roads Virginia cities of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News and Hampton, north into Williamsburg and south into the Outer Banks of North Carolina. HRCT keeps your company connected with 24/7 emergency service.